Miley Cyrus has become as well known for her sexy skin-baring outfits as for her singing and acting talents. A new video clip has recently surfaced online of Miley doing a hot sexy dance in black lingerie. No, it’s not a leaked home video of Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. It’s an outtake scene from her upcoming film, LOL.
In the video clip which you can watch below, the “Party in the U.S.A.” singer stands barefoot on a mark and shakes her booty for the camera–all at the director’s request. Actually, the outfit La Cyrus wears in the brief dance sequence isn’t really any “racier” than some of the get-ups she’s worn in public. In the clip, she sports a black bra which is clearly visible beneath a translucent black top. She also wears super short daisy dukes. Cool.
The real question, however, is how many people will ever get to see Miley Cyrus dance or do anything else in LOL. The teen comedy which also stars Miley’s BFF Demi Moore and Ashley Greene opened in the US on May 4, but only in limited release. And the studio seems to have done surprisingly little to promote it. Interestingly, in a recent poll conducted by Hollywood Life, a whopping 84.92 percent said that they will definitely go see the film. Maybe seeing La Cyrus in the video clip below will help convince the other 15.08 percent to buy a ticket.
You go, Miley.
© Hope Carson 2012
Hope Carson is the author of 2 books: A Roaring Girl: An Interview with the Thinking Man’s Hooker and A Thousand and One Night Stands: The Life of Jon Vincent. You can follow her on Twitter